The FSI 2080 is a dual cartridge pusher seal with flexible stator design. Dual seals are double balanced to provide both pressurized and non-pressurized seal options.
- Incorporates both radial flow and axial flow pumping rings
- Two piece gland allows for economical bi-metal construction
- Rotating faces are shrouded in a stainless steel carrier for optimum protection
- Multi-spring stationary design with springs isolated from product
- Available in all ANSI pump sizes for both standard bore and oversize stuffing box configurations
- Temperatures: 0°F to 600°F* ( -20 C to 300 C)
- Pressures: Up to 450 psi* (30 Bar)
- Shaft Speeds: Up to 3600 RPM*
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION:
- Metal Components: 16 SS Standard (Alloy 20, Titanium, Hastelloy available)
- Seal Face Materials: Carbon, Silicon Carbide, Tungsten Carbide
- Elastomers: Fluoroelastomer, Perfluoroelastomer, Aflas, EPR/EPDM as standard o-ring materials. All other commercially available elastomers as specified.
- Sizes: Up to 5.00