The 6080 is a dual cartridge metal bellows seal designed for unpressurized (API Plan 52) or pressurized (API Plan 53) operation. This seal is fully compliant with API 682 Arrangement 2/3 for Type B and C seals for the Oil & Gas industry..
- Double pressurized design for safety and zero emissions
- Designed to operate with API Plan 53 piping arrangement
- Pumping ring for positive barrier fluid circulation
- Maximum containment of hazardous fluids
- Inner seal double balanced to withstand pressure reversal
- Full containment outer seal with same pressure rating as inner seal
- Pressure: Up to 300 psig
- Temperature: -40 F to +400 F (-40 C to + 204 C)
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION:
- Metal: 316SS & Low Expansion Alloy
- Bellows: Inconel 718
- Seal Faces: Carbon, Silicon Carbide, Ni Tungsten Carbide
- Secondary Seals: Die formed Graphoil, Perfluoroelastomer, Fluoroelastomer
As always, Contact Your FSI Rep for applications which approach or exceed these parameters.