- Normally cartridge seal mounted for ease of installation and equipment accommodation
- Can be used as either a rotating spring design or as a flexible stator design depending on operating parameters
- Required seal face designs and balance ratios can be calculated to ensure optimum performance
- Can be furnished with pumping ring or circulating shroud for API Plan 23 or 53 operation
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS WOULD INCLUDE:
- Refinery & Petrochemical light hydrocarbon services
- High pressure multistage pumps
- Circ water & cooling water services
- Boiler Feed pump applications
- Specialty Equipment applications
SERIES 3000 ACCESSORIES:
- Close clearance restriction bushings, floating throat bushings, and lip seals for use in conjunction with API Plans 21, 23, and 32.
- A complete line of standard and custom designed seal reservoirs to support tandem and double seal operations per API Plans 52 and 53.
- Specifically sized and selected heat ex-changers for proper seal cooling when using API Plans 21 and 23.
- Custom engineered bearing isolating devices for specialty equipment applications.
- Temperatures: 0°F to 500°F* (-20 C to 250 C)
- Pressures: Up to 1200 psi* (80 Bar)
- Shaft Speeds: Up to 4500 RPM*
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION:
- Metal Components: 316 SS Standard (exotics upon request)
- Seal Face Materials: Carbon, Silicon Carbide, Tungsten Carbide
Elastomers: Fluoroelastomer, Perfluoroelastomer, Aflas, EPR/EPDM as standard o-ring materials. All other commercially available elastomers as specified.
- Sizes: Up to 6.00