- AM 350 SS or Inconel 718 bellows
- Graphoil secondary seals for high temperature service
- Flush, quench, and drain gland available with carbon or bronze restriction bushing
- Available steam purge bushing for hot hydrocarbons services
- Face materials of carbon, silicon carbide, and tungsten carbide.
- Temperatures: 0°F to 750°F* (-20 C to 380 C)
- Pressures: Up to 300 psi* (20 Bar)
- Shaft Speeds: Up to 3600 RPM*
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION:
- Metal Components: AM350 SS, nconel 718 as Standard
- Seal Face Materials: Carbon, Silicon Carbide, Tungsten Carbide
- Elastomers: Fluoroelastomer, Perfluoroelastomer, Aflas, EPR/EPDM as standard o-ring materials. All other commercially available elastomers as specified. Type 6090 utilizes Graphoil secondary seals for high temperature applications.
- Sizes: Up to 5.00