- Inherently and hydraulically balanced
- Centralized face loading ensures even face loading (flatness) throughout all temperature and pressure ranges
- Tangential porting to maximize flush effectiveness
- All o-rings are static; no dynamic o-rings
- Rotating bellows design are self cleaning, through rotational expulsion of particulates
- The 6040 is provided with quench and drain ports as standard. Options include restriction bushing, lip seal or die formed graphite ring containment system.
- Temperatures: 0°F to 750°F* (-20 C to 380 C)
- Pressures: Up to 300 psi* (20 Bar)
- Shaft Speeds: Up to 3600 RPM*
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION:
- Metal Components: AM350 SS, nconel 718 as Standard
- Seal Face Materials: Carbon, Silicon Carbide, Tungsten Carbide
- Elastomers: Fluoroelastomer, Perfluoroelastomer, Aflas, EPR/EPDM as standard o-ring materials. All other commercially available elastomers as specified. Type 6090 utilizes Graphoil secondary seals for high temperature applications.
- Sizes: Up to 5.00